MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1240 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel. Also to be used is shipboard gearboxes.
Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40 produced of high grade solvent refined base oils and additive package, which have been developed especially for the mentioned application. This universal lubricating oil is suitable for the older types gasoline or diesel engines, with or without super-charging.
Why one should use Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40
- Good detergency preventing deposits in the engine
- Good dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam
- High viscosity index
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,868
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 108
- Viscosity -20 °C, mPa.s: 6000
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 137
- Flash Point °C: 213
- Pour Point °C: -30
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,80
- SAE: 15W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,05
API CG-4/SJ, ACEA A2/B2, E2
Meets the requirements of
MB 228.1, MAN 271
Mack EO-L Plus
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.