MAXOLINE high grade Pharmaceutical white oil Extra Heavy ISO VG 100 odourless, tasteless, meeting international pharmacopoeia, like USP and Ph. Eur., to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizer in the rubber manufacture, for the textile industry, etc., etc.
Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40 produced of high grade solvent refined base oils and additive package, which have been developed especially for the mentioned application. This universal lubricating oil is suitable for the older types gasoline or diesel engines, with or without super-charging.
Why one should use Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40
- Good detergency preventing deposits in the engine
- Good dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam
- High viscosity index
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,868
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 108
- Viscosity -20 °C, mPa.s: 6000
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 137
- Flash Point °C: 213
- Pour Point °C: -30
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,80
- SAE: 15W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,05
API CG-4/SJ, ACEA A2/B2, E2
Meets the requirements of
MB 228.1, MAN 271
Mack EO-L Plus
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.