MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 100 is produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package. It is an EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. This fluid is NOT compatible in systems, containing parts or equipment with a silver lining.
Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40 produced of high grade solvent refined base oils and additive package, which have been developed especially for the mentioned application.
Why one should use Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40
- Good detergency preventing deposits in the engine
- Good dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam
- High viscosity index
- Low ash contents
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,880
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 108
- Viscosity -20 °C, mPa.s: 6000
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 137
- Flash Point °C: 213
- Pour Point °C: -30
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 8,70
- SAE: 15W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,05
API CG-4/SJ, ACEA A2/B2, E2
Meets the requirements of
MB 228.1, MAN 271
Mack EO-L Plus
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.