MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil SAE 5W30 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil SAE 5W30 is recommended for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging, in passenger cars and delivery vans with extended oil drain intervals. The oil is contributing to extension of the lifetime of particle filters. Due to its special composition it is possible to apply the product for the VW 502.00/505.00 requirements.
Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40 produced of high grade solvent refined base oils and additive package, which have been developed especially for the mentioned application. This universal lubricating oil is suitable for the older types gasoline or diesel engines, with or without super-charging.
Why one should use Motor Oil Multifleet 15W40
- Good detergency preventing deposits in the engine
- Good dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam
- High viscosity index
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,868
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 108
- Viscosity -20 °C, mPa.s: 6000
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 137
- Flash Point °C: 213
- Pour Point °C: -30
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,80
- SAE: 15W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,05
API CG-4/SJ, ACEA A2/B2, E2
Meets the requirements of
MB 228.1, MAN 271
Mack EO-L Plus
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.