MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H32 is a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
Motor Oil Multifleet 20W50
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multifleet 20W50 produced of high grade solvent refined base oils and additive package, which have been developed especially for the mentioned application.
Why one should use Motor Oil Multifleet 20W50
- Good detergency preventing deposits in the engine
- Good dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam
- High viscosity index
- Low ash contents
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,886
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 153
- Viscosity -20 °C, mPa.s: 8400
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 17,20
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 121
- Flash Point °C: 228
- Pour Point °C: -20
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 8,70
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,05
API CG-4/SJ, ACEA A2/B2, E2
Meets the requirements of
MB 228.1, MAN 271
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.