MAXOLINE Diesel Oil SAE 40 is produced with high quality solvent refined base oils and various special additives. Suitable lubricating oil for gasoline engines under light service conditions, moreover for the diesel engines of passenger cars and for light delivery vans in light service.
Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in passenger cars and trucks, in both petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
Why one should use Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF
- Safe cold start,
- Safe lubrication film at high temperatures,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures (high VI)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,874
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 102
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 3700
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,70
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 151
- Flash Point °C: 218
- Pour Point °C: -35
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,1
- SAE: 10W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,28
Performance LevelACEA A3/B4-12 API SL/CF MB 229.1 VW 501.01 / 505.00
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.