MAXOLINE high grade Fully Refined Paraffin Wax 56-58 is obtained from de-oiled feed stocks. Meeting international pharmacopoeia, like USP, Ph. Eur.
Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in passenger cars and trucks, in both petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
Why one should use Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF
- Safe cold start,
- Safe lubrication film at high temperatures,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures (high VI)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,874
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 102
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 3700
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,70
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 151
- Flash Point °C: 218
- Pour Point °C: -35
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,1
- SAE: 10W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,28
Performance LevelACEA A3/B4-12 API SL/CF MB 229.1 VW 501.01 / 505.00
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.