MAXOLINE Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 10W40 API SN/CF is produced of high grade solvent refined mineral base oils and synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed engine oil for use in petrol- and diesel- engines, with or without turbo-charging, in passenger cars and delivery vans..
Motor Oil Semi Synthetic 10W30
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Semi Synthetic 10W30 is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
Why one should use Motor Oil Semi Synthetic 10W30
- Lower fuel consumption,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures (high VI)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,864
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 69,90
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 5900
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 149
- Flash Point °C: 216
- Pour Point °C: -30
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,2
- SAE: 10W30
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,89
API SL/CF ACEA A3, B3,
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.