MAXOLINE Mixfleet ExtraS Motor Oil 20W50 CH-4/SJ is produced with special solvent refined base oils and adequate additive package. Suitable for gasoline or diesel engines, with or without super-charging, for application in mixed fleets.
Motor Oil Semi Synthetic 15W50
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Semi Synthetic 15W50 is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
Why one should use Motor Oil Semi Synthetic 15W50
- Lower fuel consumption,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures (high VI)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,876
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 130
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 6800
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 17,20
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 143
- Flash Point °C: 224
- Pour Point °C: -26
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,2
- SAE: 15W50
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,90
API SL/CF ACEA A3, B3,
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.