MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H150 i a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
Motor Oil Semi Synthetic 15W50
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Semi Synthetic 15W50 is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
Why one should use Motor Oil Semi Synthetic 15W50
- Lower fuel consumption,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures (high VI)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,876
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 130
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 6800
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 17,20
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 143
- Flash Point °C: 224
- Pour Point °C: -26
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,2
- SAE: 15W50
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,90
API SL/CF ACEA A3, B3,
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.