MAXOLINE SpecialSynth Motor Oil SAE 5W40 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a natural high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, Motor Oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, also for diesel engines with pump-injector unit.
Motor Oil Semi Synthetic SAE 10W40
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Semi Synthetic SAE 10W40 is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
Why one should use Motor Oil Semi Synthetic SAE 10W40
- Safe cold start,
- Safe lubrication film at high temperatures,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures (high VI)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,871
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 96
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 6220
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 13,20
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 150
- Flash Point °C: 214
- Pour Point °C: -37
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 8,0
- SAE: 10W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,01
Performance LevelACEA A3/B3-12, A3/B4-08 API SL/CF MB 229.1
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.