MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 50 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Motor Oil Super HD 10W30
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Super HD 10W30 is a universal Multigrade engine oil produced with special selected solvent refined base oils and additives.
Why one should use Motor Oil Super HD 10W30
- Good detergency preventing deposits
- Good dispersion preventing precipitation and sludge
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam
- Low ash contents
- A high viscosity index
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,870
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 73,80
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 6400
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11,25
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 142
- Flash Point °C: 214
- Pour Point °C: -33
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10
- SAE: 10W30
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,21
API CH-4/SJ, ACEA A3/B3, E2
Meets the requirements of
Cummins CES 20071/20076
Cat ECF-1-a, MTU Type 1
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.