MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 4040 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel.
Motor Oil Super HD 10W30
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Super HD 10W30 is a universal Multigrade engine oil produced with special selected solvent refined base oils and additives.
Why one should use Motor Oil Super HD 10W30
- Good detergency preventing deposits
- Good dispersion preventing precipitation and sludge
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam
- Low ash contents
- A high viscosity index
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,870
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 73,80
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 6400
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11,25
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 142
- Flash Point °C: 214
- Pour Point °C: -33
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10
- SAE: 10W30
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,21
API CH-4/SJ, ACEA A3/B3, E2
Meets the requirements of
Cummins CES 20071/20076
Cat ECF-1-a, MTU Type 1
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.