MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 70 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Motor Oil Super SAE 20W50
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Super SAE 20W50 is a Multifunctional Engine Oil, produced from high grade solvent refined base oils and special additives for use in petrol-, diesel- and LPG engines (with or without turbo charging).
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Motor Oil Super SAE 20W50
- Increased friction properties
- Comfortable oxidation stability
- Very low pour point and high V.I.
- Positive activity against anti wear
- Strong anti-rust, anti- corrosion and anti-foam properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,887
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 154
- Viscosity -15 °C, mPa.s: 8700
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 17,4
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 121
- Flash Point °C: 234
- Pour Point °C: -23
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 6,3
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,84
API SG/CD CCMC G4, DB 226 1 (level) and VW 501.01 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.