MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in passenger cars and trucks, in both petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
Motor Oil Super SAE 20W50
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Super SAE 20W50 is a Multifunctional Engine Oil, produced from high grade solvent refined base oils and special additives for use in petrol-, diesel- and LPG engines (with or without turbo charging).
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Motor Oil Super SAE 20W50
- Increased friction properties
- Comfortable oxidation stability
- Very low pour point and high V.I.
- Positive activity against anti wear
- Strong anti-rust, anti- corrosion and anti-foam properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,887
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 154
- Viscosity -15 °C, mPa.s: 8700
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 17,4
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 121
- Flash Point °C: 234
- Pour Point °C: -23
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 6,3
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,84
API SG/CD CCMC G4, DB 226 1 (level) and VW 501.01 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.