MAXOLINE high grade Yellow Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 1131, yellow to amber colour, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products: ointments, salves, creams, pastes. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizers in the rubber manufacture, as a softener in the textile industry, etc., etc.
MP Gear Oil SAE 85W140
MAXOLINE MP Gear Oil SAE 85W140 is formulated with high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and special EP additive package. This oil has been especially developed for use in all transmissions that require EP Transmission Oils.
Why one should use MP Gear Oil SAE 85W140
- High activity against anti wear, corrosion and foam
- Strong anti-rust, anti- oxidation properties
- Very good EP properties and
- Low Pour Point
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,903
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 340
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 27,00
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 96
- Flash Point °C: 243
- Pour Point °C: -14
API GL-5, MiL-L-2105D,
Meets the requirements of ZF TE-ML 07A/21A
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.