MAXOLINE highly refined Microcrystalline Waxes Medium 14652 is a high standard wax, white in colour, odourless and with a low oil content and is well known for its excellent bonding properties. It is indispensable for making water-repellent and anti-corrosive coatings. To be used in production of ozone-resistant rubber articles, for polishes, oils-based ointments, preservative products., etc., etc.
Multipurpose Grease NLGI NO 2MAXOLINE premium quality Multipurpose Grease NLGI NO 2 is a 12-hydroxy lithium grease that provide superior lubrication under both high and low temperature conditions. It has excellent resistance to water and resist changes in consistency under heavy loads and high speed conditions. Recommended for general purpose automotive, industrial and agricultural requirements, for both anti-friction and sleeve type bearings, for chassis, wheel bearings, "U" joints, water pumps, ball and roller bearings.
Why one should use Multipurpose Grease NLGI NO 2
- Superior lubrication unhder high and low temperature,
- Excellent resitance to water,
- Resist changes in consistency under heavy loads and high speed conditions
- Colour: Amber to Brown
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 265-295
- Temperature for use °C: -20 to +120
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: >185
- Soap: Lithium
- Appearance: Smooth
- NLGI Number: 2
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.