MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1230 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel. Also to be used is shipboard gearboxes.
Neat Cutting Oil Multipurpose
MAXOLINE Neat Cutting Oil Multipurpose is a cutting oil based on high quality hydro treated mineral base oils and a special mist reducing and anti wear additive package. To be used undiluted for cutting and boring of alloyed steels with a high tensile strength, but also suitable for non-ferro and light metals.
Why one should use Neat Cutting Oil Multipurpose
- High load carrying properties,
- Reduced mist load in the air
- Minimal tool wear,
- Good de-aeration power and low foaming characteristics,
- Not aggressive for paint on machine tool
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,875
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 32,20
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 5,60
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 112
- Flash Point °C: 220
- Pour Point °C: -12
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 1,56
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.