MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 10W is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Outboard Engine Oil TC-W3
MAXOLINE Outboard Engine Oil TC-W3 is a Two Stroke Engine Oil produced with high quality Base Oils and special ash-less Two Stroke Additive Package, suitable for all outboard engines; to be used in a ratio of 1 part of oil to 50 parts of gasoline.
Why one should use Outboard Engine Oil TC-W3
- Perfect lubrication of all motor parts
- Powerful detergent and highly active against wear and corrosion
- Limited smoke formation
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,866
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 35,88
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 6,27
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 125
- Flash Point °C: 106
- Pour Point °C: -28
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 8,7
NMMA (BIA) TC-W3
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.