MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 30 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Radiator Cooling Fluid 52032
MAXOLINE Radiator Cooling Fluid is a blend of monoethylene glycol (M.E.G.), softened water and suitable additive package and may be used all the year round in the cooling systems of both gasoline and diesel engines.
It is ready for use, so do NOT add water.
Other mixtures upon request.
Why one should use Radiator Cooling Fluid 52032
- Perfect protection for all type of metals used in both engines and cooling systems,
- Neutral towards seals, gaskets and hoses,
- Very good resistance against formation of foam,
- Protects against freezing down to -26 °C
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 1,066
- ph - Value: 8,2
- Reserve Alkalinity, ml: 8,3
- Crystallization point: 30% vol. °C: -26
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.