MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 68 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Refrigerator Oil FRIGO N-32
MAXOLINE Refrigerator Oils FRIGO N-32 are pure hydrotreated Mineral Naphthenic Oils which have been developed for the lubrication of compressors using halogenated hydrocarbons as the refrigerant (R12, R22). Also suitable for use with hydrocarbon refrigerants e.g. R600a. These products should NOT be used in ammonia systems with low evaporation temperatures when it cannot be guaranteed that the refrigerant system is airtight.
Why one should use Refrigerator Oil FRIGO N-32
- Excellent thermal and chemical stability at high temperatures,
- Low Pour Point and Low Flock Point,
- Very good demulsification properties,
- High sparking voltage
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,895
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 4,62
- Freon Flock Point °C: -48
- Flash Point, open cup °C: 192
- Pour Point °C: -46
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 32
DIN 51503 KC, KAA and KE
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.