MAXOLINE high grade Yellow Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 1131, yellow to amber colour, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products: ointments, salves, creams, pastes. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizers in the rubber manufacture, as a softener in the textile industry, etc., etc.
Shock Absorber Oil ISO VG 15
MAXOLINE Shock Absorber Oil ISO VG 15 based on specially selected Synthetic and Mineral Base Oils with a special additive package.
Why one should use Shock Absorber Oil ISO VG 15
- Extremely high and stable Viscosity Index (V.I.)
- Excellent abrasion preventing properties
- Very good anti-foam and de-aerating properties
- Very good corrosion preventing properties
- Low Pour point and
- Neutral towards synthetic seals
- Colour: Red
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,839
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 15
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 5,38
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 348
- Flash Point °C: 128
- Pour Point °C: -30
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,065
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.