MAXOLINE HYP Gear Oil SAE 85W140 is for mechanical transmissions, formulated with high quality solvent refined base oils and special EP additives. Multipurpose Gear Oil to be used in Hypoid differentials, gearboxes and other transmissions, for which an EP-transmission is advised.
Shock Absorber Oil ISO VG 15
MAXOLINE Shock Absorber Oil ISO VG 15 based on specially selected Synthetic and Mineral Base Oils with a special additive package.
Why one should use Shock Absorber Oil ISO VG 15
- Extremely high and stable Viscosity Index (V.I.)
- Excellent abrasion preventing properties
- Very good anti-foam and de-aerating properties
- Very good corrosion preventing properties
- Low Pour point and
- Neutral towards synthetic seals
- Colour: Red
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,839
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 15
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 5,38
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 348
- Flash Point °C: 128
- Pour Point °C: -30
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,065
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.