MAXOLINE high grade Silicone Oil 20 - 5221, 100% PDS (=Poly Dimethyl Siloxan), are insoluble in almost all petroleum systems. It is essntially a non-toxic product. To be applied/used for a wide range of applications: As a lubricating product, as a release agent, as an anti-foam agent, as mechanical fluid, in electronic equipment, etc.
Slide Way Oil ISO 150
MAXOLINE Slide Way Oil ISO 150 is a machine tool lubricant, a blend of mineral base oil and various additives, especially designed for table lubrication, with emphasis on superior "stick-slip" properties. This machine tool lubricant also meets the requirements of hydraulic systems, gear boxes and spindles in most machine tools.
Why one should use Slide Way Oil ISO 150
- Very good resistant towards high pressure and high loads,
- Strong adhesion to vertical slides,
- Superior "stick-slip"properties,
- Very good anti-wear, anti-rust and anti-corrision properties,
- Excellent demulsification properties,
- Good filter ability
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,894
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 150
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,80
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 98
- Flash Point °C: 248
- Pour Point °C: -15
DIN 51524/51517 FZG 12 US Steel 224
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.