MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. Type A Suffix A is a high-grade Automatic Transmission Fluid formulated with solvent refined base oils and selected additive, suitable for automatic and semi-automatic gear boxes, power steering and other equipment for which an ATF-A type mineral oil fluid is required.
Slide Way Oil ISO 220
MAXOLINE Slide Way Oil ISO 220 is a machine tool lubricant, a blend of mineral base oil and various additives, especially designed for table lubrication, with emphasis on superior "stick-slip" properties. This machine tool lubricant also meets the requirements of hydraulic systems, gear boxes and spindles in most machine tools.
Why one should use Slide Way Oil ISO 220
- Very good resistant towards high pressure and high loads,
- Strong adhesion to vertical slides,
- Superior "stick-slip"properties,
- Very good anti-wear, anti-rust and anti-corrision properties,
- Excellent demulsification properties,
- Good filter ability
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,896
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 220
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 18,20
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 96
- Flash Point °C: 243
- Pour Point °C: -14
DIN 51524/51517 FZG 12 US Steel 224
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.