MAXOLINE highly refined Microcrystalline Waxes Medium 14652 is a high standard wax, white in colour, odourless and with a low oil content and is well known for its excellent bonding properties. It is indispensable for making water-repellent and anti-corrosive coatings. To be used in production of ozone-resistant rubber articles, for polishes, oils-based ointments, preservative products., etc., etc.
Slide Way Oil ISO 68
MAXOLINE Slide Way Oil ISO 68 is a machine tool lubricant, a blend of mineral base oil and various additives, especially designed for table lubrication, with emphasis on superior "stick-slip" properties. This machine tool lubricant also meets the requirements of hydraulic systems, gear boxes and spindles in most machine tools.
Why one should use Slide Way Oil ISO 68
- Very good resistant towards high pressure and high loads,
- Strong adhesion to vertical slides,
- Superior "stick-slip"properties,
- Very good anti-wear, anti-rust and anti-corrision properties,
- Excellent demulsification properties,
- Good filter ability
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,883
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 68
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,60
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 97
- Flash Point °C: 223
- Pour Point °C: -23
DIN 51524/51517 FZG 12 US Steel 224
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.