Snowwhite Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 11020
MAXOLINE high grade Snowwhite Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 11020, Snow white and tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products: ointments, salves, creams, pastes. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizer in the rubber manufacture, as a softener in the textile industry, etc., etc.
Why one should use Snowwhite Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 11020
- Suitable for Cosmetic-, Toiletries-,
- Confectionary-, Food-,
- Rubber-, Textile-,
- High-tech processing
- Colour: White
- Odour: None
- Colour (2" cell) Lovibond max: Max 1.0 Y
- Cone penetration ASTM D 937: 160 - 180
- Congealing Point °C ASTM D 938: 48 - 54
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D 127: 38 - 80
- Viscosity 100 °C ASTM D445: 0,800 - 0,850
International Pharmacopoeia like USP, DAB/ Eur. Ph. and BP
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.