MAXOLINE Industrial Gear Lube EP 680 is a mineral oil based Gear Oil. The additive package is absolutely lead free. * Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
SpecialSynth Motor Oil SAE 5W40
MAXOLINE SpecialSynth Motor Oil SAE 5W40 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a natural high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, Motor Oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, also for diesel engines with pump-injector unit.
Why one should use SpecialSynth Motor Oil SAE 5W40
- Fast cold start,
- High resistance against shearing,
- Very good detergency and dispersion
- Strong resistance against wear, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior lubrication film at high temperatures
- Reduced formation of combustian ashes
- High and stable Viscosity Index (V.I.)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,851
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 74,90
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 5760
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 13,30
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 178
- Flash Point °C: 220
- Pour Point °C: -35
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,4
- SAE: 5W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,79
Performance LevelACEA C3 API SN/CF VW 505.00/505.01 MB 229.51 GM DEXOS 2 Porsche a40
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.