MAXOLINE Diesel Oil SAE 40 is produced with high quality solvent refined base oils and various special additives. Suitable lubricating oil for gasoline engines under light service conditions, moreover for the diesel engines of passenger cars and for light delivery vans in light service.
SpecialSynth Motor Oil SAE 5W40
MAXOLINE SpecialSynth Motor Oil SAE 5W40 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a natural high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, Motor Oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, also for diesel engines with pump-injector unit.
Why one should use SpecialSynth Motor Oil SAE 5W40
- Fast cold start,
- High resistance against shearing,
- Very good detergency and dispersion
- Strong resistance against wear, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior lubrication film at high temperatures
- Reduced formation of combustian ashes
- High and stable Viscosity Index (V.I.)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,851
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 74,90
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 5760
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 13,30
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 178
- Flash Point °C: 220
- Pour Point °C: -35
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,4
- SAE: 5W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,79
Performance LevelACEA C3 API SN/CF VW 505.00/505.01 MB 229.51 GM DEXOS 2 Porsche a40
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.