MAXOLINE Regular Oil SAE 60, also known as Commercial Motor Oil is a blend of HVI Base Oils. It is extremely resistant against aging. Suitable for general lubrication under mild conditions, such like bearings of pumping stations, circulating systems and for topping-up of certain classic cars engines.
Super Gear Oil GL-5 LS SAE 75W90
MAXOLINE Super Gear Oil GL-5 LS 75W90 is formulated from high quality solvent refined base oils and special EP additive package. Especially developed for the lubrication of "Limited Slip" and Auto Locking" hypoid transmissions.
Why one should use Super Gear Oil GL-5 LS SAE 75W90
- Excellent "Limited Slip" properties
- Highly resistant against oxidation
- Very low pour point and high V.I.
- Positive activity against anti wear, corrosion and foam
- Very good EP properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,875
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 78,78
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,38
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 190
- Flash Point °C: 170
- Pour Point °C: -43
ZF TE-ML 05C (suitable for use)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.