MAXOLINE HYDRA HVI hydraulic oil ISO VG 100 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil containing a High Viscosity additive package for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments which have to work under severe pressures. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Supersynth Motor Oil 0W16
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 0W16 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a top of the bill special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in latest technique petrol engines, where modern specifications are required.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 0W16
- Lower fuel consumption,
- Good resistance against shearing,
- Fast cold start,
- safe lubrication film,
- Very good detergency and dispersion power,
- High and stable viscosity index,
- Very strong protection against wear, corrosion and foaming.
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,848
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 37,90
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: -35 d. C.: 5820
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 7,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 153
- Flash Point °C: 214
- Pour Point °C: -37
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,2
- SAE: 0W16
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,88
Performance LevelAPI: SN
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.