MAXOLINE ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super 8 is a very high grade Automatic Transmission Fluid formulated of specially selected synthetic base oils and specially selected additive package, which makes the product suitable for a wide range of automatic transmissions of various car manufacturers. This premium synthetic product is specially formulated for the lubrication of ZF 8HP transmissions. This oil contributes greatly to realizing fuel saving and can be used amongst others in the ZF 8HP transmissions 8HP45, 8HP55, 8HP70 and 8HP90. It can also be used in certain ZF 6HP transmissions, which are used in various VAG models.
Supersynth Motor Oil 0W16
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 0W16 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a top of the bill special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in latest technique petrol engines, where modern specifications are required.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 0W16
- Lower fuel consumption,
- Good resistance against shearing,
- Fast cold start,
- safe lubrication film,
- Very good detergency and dispersion power,
- High and stable viscosity index,
- Very strong protection against wear, corrosion and foaming.
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,848
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 37,90
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: -35 d. C.: 5820
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 7,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 153
- Flash Point °C: 214
- Pour Point °C: -37
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,2
- SAE: 0W16
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,88
Performance LevelAPI: SN
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.