MAXOLINE Neat Cutting Oil Multipurpose is a cutting oil based on high quality hydro treated mineral base oils and a special mist reducing and anti wear additive package. To be used undiluted for cutting and boring of alloyed steels with a high tensile strength, but also suitable for non-ferro and light metals.
Supersynth Motor Oil 0W16
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 0W16 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a top of the bill special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in latest technique petrol engines, where modern specifications are required.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 0W16
- Lower fuel consumption,
- Good resistance against shearing,
- Fast cold start,
- safe lubrication film,
- Very good detergency and dispersion power,
- High and stable viscosity index,
- Very strong protection against wear, corrosion and foaming.
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,848
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 37,90
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: -35 d. C.: 5820
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 7,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 153
- Flash Point °C: 214
- Pour Point °C: -37
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,2
- SAE: 0W16
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,88
Performance LevelAPI: SN
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.