MAXOLINE high grade Silicone Oil 350 - 5224 is a 100% PDS (=Poly Dimethyl Siloxan), are insoluble in almost all petroleum systems. It is essntially a non-toxic product. To be applied/used for a wide range of applications: As a lubricating product, as a release agent, as an anti-foam agent, as mechanical fluid, in electronic equipment, etc.
Supersynth Motor Oil 0W20
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 0W20 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a top of the bill special selection of additives. A fuel economy, special high grade engine oil suitable for petrol and diesel engines where manufacturers prescribe a product meeting Volvo specification VCC RBS0-2AE with a viscosity SAE 0W20.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 0W20
- High fuel economy,
- Stable viscosity index
- Good resistance against shearing
- Very fast cold start at very low temperatures
- Safe lubrication film
- Very good detergency and dispersion power
- Very strong protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,843
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 45,90
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: -35 d. C.: 5570
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,72
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 171
- Flash Point °C: 218
- Pour Point °C: -43
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,7
- SAE: 0W20
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,80
Performance LevelACEA A1/B1-12, Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.