MAXOLINE UTTO Tractor Gear Lube (Universal Tractor and Transmission Oil), is formulated of solvent refined Base Oils and a selected additive package. To be used for the lubrication of almost any type of transmissions, differentials and "wet" brakes, for final drives and torque converters in bulldozers, tractors and for hydraulic systems and power assisted steering, agricultural and road construction equipment.
Supersynth Motor Oil 0W20
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 0W20 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a top of the bill special selection of additives. A fuel economy, special high grade engine oil suitable for petrol and diesel engines where manufacturers prescribe a product meeting Volvo specification VCC RBS0-2AE with a viscosity SAE 0W20.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 0W20
- High fuel economy,
- Stable viscosity index
- Good resistance against shearing
- Very fast cold start at very low temperatures
- Safe lubrication film
- Very good detergency and dispersion power
- Very strong protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,843
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 45,90
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: -35 d. C.: 5570
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,72
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 171
- Flash Point °C: 218
- Pour Point °C: -43
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,7
- SAE: 0W20
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,80
Performance LevelACEA A1/B1-12, Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.