MAXOLINE Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 32 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected solvent-refined base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam turbines, including gear units. This oil is also recommended for industrial-type gas turbines. In addition to turbine applications, this oil may also be used to lubricate hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears, certain oil-lubricated bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Supersynth Motor Oil 0W20
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 0W20 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a top of the bill special selection of additives. A fuel economy, special high grade engine oil suitable for petrol and diesel engines where manufacturers prescribe a product meeting Volvo specification VCC RBS0-2AE with a viscosity SAE 0W20.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 0W20
- High fuel economy,
- Stable viscosity index
- Good resistance against shearing
- Very fast cold start at very low temperatures
- Safe lubrication film
- Very good detergency and dispersion power
- Very strong protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,843
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 45,90
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: -35 d. C.: 5570
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,72
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 171
- Flash Point °C: 218
- Pour Point °C: -43
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,7
- SAE: 0W20
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,80
Performance LevelACEA A1/B1-12, Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.