MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 100 is a Zinc-Free EP hydraulic oil based on high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and a special additive package. To be used for heavy duty hydraulic equipment, light-duty gearboxes, bearings and also for lubrication systems, general lubrication and vacuum pumps (NOT for turbines!). MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 100 can be used in systems with silver parts.
Supersynth Motor Oil 10W60
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 10W60 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 10W60
- Lower fuel consumption and fast cold start,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,853
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 163,30
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 6180
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 23,20
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 172
- Flash Point °C: 223
- Pour Point °C: -38
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 9,7
- SAE: 10W60
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,21
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.