MAXOLINE high grade Fully Refined Paraffin Wax 56-58 is obtained from de-oiled feed stocks. Meeting international pharmacopoeia, like USP, Ph. Eur.
Supersynth Motor Oil 10W60
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 10W60 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 10W60
- Lower fuel consumption and fast cold start,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,853
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 163,30
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 6180
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 23,20
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 172
- Flash Point °C: 223
- Pour Point °C: -38
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 9,7
- SAE: 10W60
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,21
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.