MAXOLINE Slide Way Oil ISO 220 is a machine tool lubricant, a blend of mineral base oil and various additives, especially designed for table lubrication, with emphasis on superior "stick-slip" properties. This machine tool lubricant also meets the requirements of hydraulic systems, gear boxes and spindles in most machine tools.
Supersynth Motor Oil 5W20
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 5W20 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 5W20
- Lower fuel consumption and fast cold start,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,856
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 31,10
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 6010
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 157
- Flash Point °C: 226
- Pour Point °C: -38
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,3
- SAE: 5W20
ACEA A3/B4, C3
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.