MAXOLINE Spindle Oil ISO VG 22 is a Paraffinic Mineral Oil with a natural oxidation stability. This oil has a high viscosity index and contains no additives and a low percentage of aromatic hydrocarbons. A Spindle Oil for not loaded gearboxes and bearings and also suitable for general lubrication and for circulation systems, where an un-doped oil is asked or prescribed.
Supersynth Motor Oil 5W40 SN/CF
MAXOLINE Supersynth Motor Oil 5W40 SN/CF is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 5W40 SN/CF
- Lower fuel consumption and fast cold start,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,852
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 90,10
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 5730
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 15
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 171
- Flash Point °C: 222
- Pour Point °C: -41
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,3
- SAE: 5W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,32
Performance LevelAPI SN/CF, - ACEA A3/B4, - BMW Longlife-01, - MB 229.3/226.5, - GM LL-B-025,- Fiat 9.55535-M2, - Porsche A40, - Renault RN0700/RN0710,- VW 502.00/505.00
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.