MAXOLINE Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 680 is a synthetic based, high performing gear lubricant to be used in industrial equipment. It has been formulated to withstand heavy loads ans severe conditions resulting in very good micro pitting resistance.
Supersynth Motor Oil 5W40 SN/CF
MAXOLINE Supersynth Motor Oil 5W40 SN/CF is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 5W40 SN/CF
- Lower fuel consumption and fast cold start,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,852
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 90,10
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 5730
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 15
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 171
- Flash Point °C: 222
- Pour Point °C: -41
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,3
- SAE: 5W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,32
Performance LevelAPI SN/CF, - ACEA A3/B4, - BMW Longlife-01, - MB 229.3/226.5, - GM LL-B-025,- Fiat 9.55535-M2, - Porsche A40, - Renault RN0700/RN0710,- VW 502.00/505.00
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.