MAXOLINE ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super 8 is a very high grade Automatic Transmission Fluid formulated of specially selected synthetic base oils and specially selected additive package, which makes the product suitable for a wide range of automatic transmissions of various car manufacturers. This premium synthetic product is specially formulated for the lubrication of ZF 8HP transmissions. This oil contributes greatly to realizing fuel saving and can be used amongst others in the ZF 8HP transmissions 8HP45, 8HP55, 8HP70 and 8HP90. It can also be used in certain ZF 6HP transmissions, which are used in various VAG models.
Supersynth Motor Oil 5W50
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 5W50 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 5W50
- Lower fuel consumption and fast cold start,
- High and stable V.I.,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against shearing, wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,854
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100,90
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 4670
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 17,30
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 186
- Flash Point °C: 221
- Pour Point °C: -38
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,3
- SAE: 5W50
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,33
Performance LevelACEA A3/B4, - API SN/CF, - Porsche A40, - MB 229.3, - VW 502.00/505.00, -
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.