MAXOLINE Unitrac STOU 10W30 is multifunctional lubricating oil for agricultural and earthmoving equipment, formulated with top-grade solvent refined base oils and additive package. Especially developed to provide one single product which is lubricating diesel- and gasoline- engines, (with or without turbo-charging), transmissions (also "wet" brakes) and hydraulic systems.
Supersynth Motor Oil 5W50
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 5W50 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil 5W50
- Lower fuel consumption and fast cold start,
- High and stable V.I.,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against shearing, wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,854
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100,90
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 4670
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 17,30
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 186
- Flash Point °C: 221
- Pour Point °C: -38
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,3
- SAE: 5W50
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,33
Performance LevelACEA A3/B4, - API SN/CF, - Porsche A40, - MB 229.3, - VW 502.00/505.00, -
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.