MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 2040 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel with a sulphur content less than 1,8%. Also to be used in shipboard gearboxes.
Supersynth Motor Oil SAE 5W30 API SH/CF
MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil SAE 5W30 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil SAE 5W30 is recommended for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging, in passenger cars and delivery vans with extended oil drain intervals. The oil is contributing to extension of the lifetime of particle filters. Due to its special composition it is possible to apply the product for the VW 502.00/505.00 requirements.
Why one should use Supersynth Motor Oil SAE 5W30 API SH/CF
- Lower fuel consumption and fast cold start,
- High and stable Viscosity Index (V.I.),
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,853
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 72,8
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 5900
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11,80
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 161
- Flash Point °C: 229
- Pour Point °C: -41
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,2
- SAE: 5W30
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,33
Performance LevelACEA C3, B4 - API SH/CF, - MB 229.3/226/5, - VW 502.00/505.00, - BMW Longlife-01, - API SN quality only; not-licensable due to phosphorus limit.
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.