- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 100 (PAO)
Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 100 (PAO) is a high quality fully synthetic compressor oil based on PAO base oils, with a natural high resistance against oxidation, to which a complete additive package has been added. Recommended for oil-flooded rotary sliding-vane and screw-type compressors, even in the most severe conditions. This oil has low carbon-forming tendencies and minimises the formation of deposits in the discharge system at the temperature range where these compressors operate. Due to the high quality of this compressor oil, mostly the service interval can be extended.
Why one should use Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 100 (PAO)
* Excellent thermal stability
* Very good oxidation stability
* Very good protection against corrosion
* Very good anti-wear properties
* Low oil consumption due to low volatility
* Low carbon-forming tendencies
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,841
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 15,92
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 164
- Flash Point °C: >256
- Pour Point °C: -42