MAXOLINE Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 46 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected solvent-refined base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam turbines, including gear units. This oil is also recommended for industrial-type gas turbines. In addition to turbine applications, this oil may also be used to lubricate hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears, certain oil lubricated bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 68
MAXOLINE Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 68 is a latest generation synthetic Compressor Oil, a mixture of special non-toxic grade poly alpha olefins (PAO), with a high performance additive package. Especially formulated for use in air compressors that operate with ammonia.
Why one should use Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 68
- Less maintenance intervals, fewer oil changes.
- Reduced varnish, lacquer and deposits.
- Compatible with compressor seals gasket hoses and system components.
- Excellent anti-wear properties.
- Very good rust and oxidation inhibited
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,839
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 66
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 10,1
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 138
- Flash Point °C: 264
- Pour Point °C: -53
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,04
Performance LevelDIN 51503 KAA 68
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.