Maxtherm 21072 is a Heat Transfer oil formulated from a specially selected solvent refined base oil and special additive package. The product is suitable for use as a heat transfer medium in closed circulating type heat transfer systems, which work with indirect heating and high temperatures (above 100 °C. Up to 300 °C the system will function without an inert type of gas. When the bulk oil temperature is between 300 °C and 320 °C there has to be a slight overpressure of an inert type of gas.
Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 68
MAXOLINE Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 68 is a latest generation synthetic Compressor Oil, a mixture of special non-toxic grade poly alpha olefins (PAO), with a high performance additive package. Especially formulated for use in air compressors that operate with ammonia.
Why one should use Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 68
- Less maintenance intervals, fewer oil changes.
- Reduced varnish, lacquer and deposits.
- Compatible with compressor seals gasket hoses and system components.
- Excellent anti-wear properties.
- Very good rust and oxidation inhibited
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,839
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 66
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 10,1
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 138
- Flash Point °C: 264
- Pour Point °C: -53
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,04
Performance LevelDIN 51503 KAA 68
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.