MAXOLINE Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 68 is a latest generation synthetic Compressor Oil, a mixture of special non-toxic grade poly alpha olefins (PAO), with a high performance additive package. Especially formulated for use in air compressors that operate with ammonia.
Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 460
MAXOLINE Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 460 is a synthetic based, high performing gear lubricant to be used in industrial equipment. It has been formulated to withstand heavy loads ans severe conditions resulting in very good micro pitting resistance.
Why one should use Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 460
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability,
- Wide operating temperature range,
- Excellent load carrying ability,
- Extended lubricant life,
- Excellent anti wear & EP properties,
- Very good rust and copper corrosion prevention,
- Compatible with petroleum oils, therefore allowing minimal effort to changeover
The Poly Alpha Olefin PAO based products give superior advantages to the mineral oil based products, especially with regards to low pour point, oxidation stability and energy consumption.
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,906
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 421
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 42
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 153
- Flash Point °C: 248
- Pour Point °C: -40
- Foam, Sequence l,ll ml ASTM-892: 20
- Micro Pitting Resistance Test FVA,54/11: High
- FZG Gear Test, Pass Stage ISO 14635-1: 14
- Four Ball wear, 1200 rpm, 75°C, 40 kg ASTM D-4172: 0.50
- Four Ball Weld, kg ASTM D-2783: 250
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.