MAXOLINE Super Gear Oil GL-5 LS 80W90 is formulated from high quality solvent refined base oils and special EP additive package. Especially developed for the lubrication of "Limited Slip" and Auto Locking" hypoid transmissions.
Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 680
MAXOLINE Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 680 is a synthetic based, high performing gear lubricant to be used in industrial equipment. It has been formulated to withstand heavy loads ans severe conditions resulting in very good micro pitting resistance.
Why one should use Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 680
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability,
- Wide operating temperature range,
- Excellent load carrying ability,
- Extended lubricant life,
- Excellent anti wear & EP properties,
- Very good rust and copper corrosion prevention,
- Compatible with petroleum oils, therefore allowing minimal effort to changeover
The Poly Alpha Olefin PAO based products give superior advantages to the mineral oil based products, especially with regards to low pour point, oxidation stability and energy consumption.
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,910
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 648
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 60,7
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 162
- Flash Point °C: 244
- Pour Point °C: -35
- Foam, Sequence l,ll ml ASTM-892: 10
- Micro Pitting Resistance Test FVA,54/11: High
- FZG Gear Test, Pass Stage ISO 14635-1: 14
- Four Ball wear, 1200 rpm, 75°C, 40 kg ASTM D-4172: 0.55
- Four Ball Weld, kg ASTM D-2783: 250
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.