MAXOLINE MP Gear Oil SAE 80W90 is formulated with high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and special EP additive package. This oil has been especially developed for use in all transmissions that require EP Transmission Oils.
Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 10W40 API SN/CF
MAXOLINE Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 10W40 API SN/CF is produced of high grade solvent refined mineral base oils and synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed engine oil for use in petrol- and diesel- engines, with or without turbo-charging, in passenger cars and delivery vans..
Why one should use Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 10W40 API SN/CF
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against oxidation, wear, corrosion and foaming,
- Fast cold start and safe lubrication film at high temperature,
- High, stable Viscosity Index (V.I.)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,863
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 90,40
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 4930
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 5740
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 13,70
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 153
- Flash Point °C: 222
- Pour Point °C: -37
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,4
- SAE: 10W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,31
Performance LevelACEA A3/B4, - API SN/CF, - MB 229.1, - VW 501.01 / 505.00
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.