MAXOLINE Regular Oil SAE 30, also known as Commercial Motor Oil is a blend of HVI Base Oils. It is extremely resistant against aging. Suitable for general lubrication under mild conditions, such like bearings of pumping stations, circulating systems and for topping-up of certain classic cars engines.
Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 10W40 API SN/CF
MAXOLINE Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 10W40 API SN/CF is produced of high grade solvent refined mineral base oils and synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed engine oil for use in petrol- and diesel- engines, with or without turbo-charging, in passenger cars and delivery vans..
Why one should use Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 10W40 API SN/CF
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against oxidation, wear, corrosion and foaming,
- Fast cold start and safe lubrication film at high temperature,
- High, stable Viscosity Index (V.I.)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,863
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 90,40
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 4930
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 5740
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 13,70
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 153
- Flash Point °C: 222
- Pour Point °C: -37
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,4
- SAE: 10W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,31
Performance LevelACEA A3/B4, - API SN/CF, - MB 229.1, - VW 501.01 / 505.00
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.