MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 70 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Technical White Oil ISO VG 100
MAXOLINE Technical White Mineral Oil ISO VG 100 nearly odourless, almost tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of products. As a lubricant in the textile, plastic and rubber industry, ias a lubrication medium, etc., etc.
Why one should use Technical White Oil ISO VG 100
- Base carrier in plastic, rubber and chemical industries,
- Lubricant in precision machining, sewing machines and other textile machines,
- Carrier for insecticides industry
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,872
- Colour Saybolt: +30
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100
- Odour: Negligible
- Taste: Negligible
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 174
- Flash Point °C: 248
- Pour Point °C: -13
- Carbonizable Substances: FDA 178.3620 B
- Carbon Structure CN: 35
- Carbon Structure CA: <1
- Carbon Structure CP: 65
FDA 178.3620 B
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.