MAXOLINE Regular Oil SAE 60, also known as Commercial Motor Oil is a blend of HVI Base Oils. It is extremely resistant against aging. Suitable for general lubrication under mild conditions, such like bearings of pumping stations, circulating systems and for topping-up of certain classic cars engines.
Technical White Oil ISO VG 12
MAXOLINE Technical White Mineral Oil ISO VG 12 to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of products. As a lubricant in the textile, plastic and rubber industry, in the production of petroleum jellies, as a lubrication medium, etc., etc.
Why one should use Technical White Oil ISO VG 12
- Base carrier in plastic, rubber and chemical industries,
- Lubricant in precision machining, sewing machines and other textile machines,
- Carrier for insecticides industry
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,827
- Colour Saybolt: +25
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 12
- Odour: Negligible
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 3,1
- Flash Point °C: 178
- Pour Point °C: -20
- Carbon Structure CN: 26
- Carbon Structure CA: 0
- Carbon Structure CP: 74
FDA 21 CFR 178.3620 (b-ii)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.