MAXOLINE Transformer Oil IEC 60296:2003 21023 is a well refined, naphthenic mineral insulating oil inhibited. Suitable for use in transformers of all categories as well as for other electrical equipment such as circuit breakers or tap changers.
Technical White Oil ISO VG 32
MAXOLINE Technical White Mineral Oil ISO VG 32 nearly odourless, almost tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of products. As a lubricant in the textile, plastic and rubber industry, in the production of petroleum jellies, as a lubrication medium, etc., etc.
Why one should use Technical White Oil ISO VG 32
- Base carrier in plastic, rubber and chemical industries,
- Lubricant in precision machining, sewing machines and other textile machines,
- Carrier for insecticides industry
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,860
- Colour Saybolt: +28
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 32
- Viscosity 20 °C, mm²/s: 37
- Odour: Negligible
- Taste: Negligible
- Flash Point °C: 185
- Pour Point °C: -12
FDA 21 CFR 178.3620 (b) and FDA 21 CFR 573.680
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.