MAXOLINE high grade Silicone Oil 500 - 5225 is a 100% PDS (=Poly Dimethyl Siloxan), are insoluble in almost all petroleum systems. It is essntially a non-toxic product. To be applied/used for a wide range of applications: As a lubricating product, as a release agent, as an anti-foam agent, as mechanical fluid, in electronic equipment, etc.
Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 100
MAXOLINE Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 100 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected solvent-refined base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam turbines, including gear units. This oil is also recommended for industrial-type gas turbines. In addition to turbine applications, this oil may also be used to lubricate hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears, certain oil lubricated bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Why one should use Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 100
Under addition of additives and special "metal deactivators" the required properties are obtained.
- Excellent stability against oxidation, also at very high temperatures
- Very good protection against corrosion of ferro- and non-ferro metals
- Very good demulsification properties
- Very good de-aerating properties
- Very good foam suppressing properties
- Stable viscosity index
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,865
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 96
- Flash Point °C: 238
- Pour Point °C: -21
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,15
Performance LevelMeets the requirements of BS 489: 1999, DIN 51515-1 L-TD, Siemens TLV 9013 04
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.