MAXOLINE Gear Oil Hycat 50 formulated with solvent refined base oils is a special oil for hydraulic and transmission equipment. special developed for the lubrication of power shift transmissions, differentials, final drives and hydraulic equipment of earthmoving equipment, for which a Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C4 fluid is required. NOT TO BE USED IN ENGINES!!
Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 46
MAXOLINE Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 46 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected solvent-refined base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam turbines, including gear units. This oil is also recommended for industrial-type gas turbines. In addition to turbine applications, this oil may also be used to lubricate hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears, certain oil lubricated bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Why one should use Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 46
Under addition of additives and special "metal deactivators" the required properties are obtained.
- Excellent stability against oxidation, also at very high temperatures
- Very good protection against corrosion of ferro- and non-ferro metals
- Very good demulsification properties
- Very good de-aerating properties
- Very good foam suppressing properties
- Stable viscosity index
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,876
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 46
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 6,70
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 98
- Flash Point °C: 213
- Pour Point °C: -30
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,15
Performance LevelMeets the requirements of BS 489: 1999, DIN 51515-1 L-TD, Siemens TLV 9013 04, Alsthom HTGD 90117
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.