MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 46 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Turbo Synth Motor Oil SAE 10W40
MAXOLINE Turbo Synth high grade diesel engine oil SAE 10W40 is produced of high grade special base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed engine oil for use in diesel engines, even under the toughest operation conditions, all the year round, suitable for use in Euro 4 and Euro 5 engines without particle filter and for most engines with exhaust-gas emissions systems.
Why one should use Turbo Synth Motor Oil SAE 10W40
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, corrosion and foaming,
- Low Sulphate ash number,
- High, stable Viscosity Index (V.I.),
- Prolonged oil drain interval
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,866
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 96
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 6350
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 5740
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 15
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 146
- Flash Point °C: 224
- Pour Point °C: -34
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 12,4
- SAE: 10W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,48
Performance LevelACEA E4/E7 API CI-4 MB 228.5 Renault VI RLD-2 MAN M 3377/ M3277 VOLVO VDS-3, MACK EO-N, MTU TYPE 3, CUMMINS CES 20078, DETROIT DIESEL 93K215
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.