MAXOLINE Slide Way Oil ISO 68 is a machine tool lubricant, a blend of mineral base oil and various additives, especially designed for table lubrication, with emphasis on superior "stick-slip" properties. This machine tool lubricant also meets the requirements of hydraulic systems, gear boxes and spindles in most machine tools.
Turbo Synth Motor Oil SAE 10W40
MAXOLINE Turbo Synth high grade diesel engine oil SAE 10W40 is produced of high grade special base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed engine oil for use in diesel engines, even under the toughest operation conditions, all the year round, suitable for use in Euro 4 and Euro 5 engines without particle filter and for most engines with exhaust-gas emissions systems.
Why one should use Turbo Synth Motor Oil SAE 10W40
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, corrosion and foaming,
- Low Sulphate ash number,
- High, stable Viscosity Index (V.I.),
- Prolonged oil drain interval
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,866
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 96
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 6350
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 5740
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 15
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 146
- Flash Point °C: 224
- Pour Point °C: -34
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 12,4
- SAE: 10W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,48
Performance LevelACEA E4/E7 API CI-4 MB 228.5 Renault VI RLD-2 MAN M 3377/ M3277 VOLVO VDS-3, MACK EO-N, MTU TYPE 3, CUMMINS CES 20078, DETROIT DIESEL 93K215
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.