MAXOLINE HYDRA HVI hydraulic oil ISO VG 32 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil containing a High Viscosity additive package for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments which have to work under severe pressures. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Ultra HD Motor Oil 10W40
MAXOLINE Ultra HD Motor Oil 10W40 is formulated from solvent refined base oils and a well-balanced additive package, suitable for gasoline and diesel engines, normal or turbo-aspirated, even under the toughest operation conditions. Because of the use of a special additive package these oils may be used if fuels contain high sulphur contents. These special oils have been mainly developed tom allow extended oil drain intervals and to prevent "bore polishing" (cylinder wear ) in diesel engines. Suitable for application in EURO 3 and 4 engines.
Why one should use Ultra HD Motor Oil 10W40
- Very powerful detergency preventing deposits in the engine,
- Very strong dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge,
- Very powerful activity against corrosion and foam,
- High Viscosity Index (V.I.),
- Low sulphate ash,
- Powerful activity against wear of pistons rings and cylinder liners
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,871
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 93,18
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 5800
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 154
- Flash Point °C: 220
- Pour Point °C: -41
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,7
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,36
Performance LevelACEA A3/B4, E& API CI-4/SL, MB 228.3/229.1, Volvo VDS-3, MAN M 3275, MTUn Type 2, Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-1-a, Deutz DQC III-10, ZF TYE-ML 07C
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.