MAXOLINE Turbine Oil XT ISO VG 32 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected and highly raffinated Group II base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam-, gas- and water turbines. Because of its composition is this turbine oil specially suitable for long service life. In addition to turbine applications is this oil also suitable for the lubricating of hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears and certain bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Ultra HD Motor Oil 10W40
MAXOLINE Ultra HD Motor Oil 10W40 is formulated from solvent refined base oils and a well-balanced additive package, suitable for gasoline and diesel engines, normal or turbo-aspirated, even under the toughest operation conditions. Because of the use of a special additive package these oils may be used if fuels contain high sulphur contents. These special oils have been mainly developed tom allow extended oil drain intervals and to prevent "bore polishing" (cylinder wear ) in diesel engines. Suitable for application in EURO 3 and 4 engines.
Why one should use Ultra HD Motor Oil 10W40
- Very powerful detergency preventing deposits in the engine,
- Very strong dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge,
- Very powerful activity against corrosion and foam,
- High Viscosity Index (V.I.),
- Low sulphate ash,
- Powerful activity against wear of pistons rings and cylinder liners
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,871
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 93,18
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 5800
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 154
- Flash Point °C: 220
- Pour Point °C: -41
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,7
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,36
Performance LevelACEA A3/B4, E& API CI-4/SL, MB 228.3/229.1, Volvo VDS-3, MAN M 3275, MTUn Type 2, Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-1-a, Deutz DQC III-10, ZF TYE-ML 07C
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.