MAXOLINE Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid 41238 is a synthetic hydrocarbon hydraulic Fluid, especially inhibited to provide excellent oxidation stability for the oil and good corrosion preventive protection to the hydraulic system. It has been developed for use as a Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid and is also suitable for operational use as well as preservation of components during storage and transport.
ULTRA HD Motor Oil 15W40 CI-4
MAXOLINE ULTRA HD Motor Oil 15W40 CI-4 is a gasoline- and diesel engine oil, produced from solvent refined base oils and a well-balanced choice of additives.
Why one should use ULTRA HD Motor Oil 15W40 CI-4
- A very powerful detergency prevents deposits in the engine.
- Powerful activity against corrosion and foam.
- Avery strong dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge.
- Low sulphated ash number.
- Powerful activity against wear resulting in strongly reduced wear of piston-rings and cylinder-liners.
- High and stable viscosity index.
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,884
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 110
- Viscosity -20 °C, mPa.s: 6300
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 13,90
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 134
- Flash Point °C: 210
- Pour Point °C: -35
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,7
- SAE: 15W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,37
Performance LevelAPI CI-4/SL ACEA A3/B4, E7 MB 228.3, MB 229.1, Volvo VDS-3, MAN M 3275-1, Mack EO-N, Renault VI RLD-2, Cat ECF-1a/ECF-2, Deutz DQC III-10 Cummins 20076/77/78, MTU Type 2, ZF TE-ML 07C, Detroit Diesel 93K215, Global DHD-1, Mack EO-M Plus,
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.