MAXOLINE SpecialSynth Motor Oil SAE 5W40 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a natural high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, Motor Oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, also for diesel engines with pump-injector unit.
UTTO Tractor Gear Lube
MAXOLINE UTTO Tractor Gear Lube (Universal Tractor and Transmission Oil), is formulated of solvent refined Base Oils and a selected additive package. To be used for the lubrication of almost any type of transmissions, differentials and "wet" brakes, for final drives and torque converters in bulldozers, tractors and for hydraulic systems and power assisted steering, agricultural and road construction equipment.
Why one should use UTTO Tractor Gear Lube
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties,
- Very good extreme pressure and anti-wear properties,
- Excellent friction properties for us in "wet" brakes and "wet" couplings,
- Excellent stable Viscosity Index (V.I.),
- Low pour point
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,872
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 68
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 10,7
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 146
- Flash Point °C: 223
- Pour Point °C: -35
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,3
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,19
Performance LevelAPI GL-4, - Meets the requirements of - John Deere J20C, - Massey Ferguson M1135/M1143, - Allison C4, - Cat TO-2, - Volvo WB 101, - NH 410B, - Case MS1206/MS1207/MS1209, - ZF TE-ML 03E/05F/06K, -
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.