White Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 11DTM
MAXOLINE high grade long fibre White Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 11DTM, white to almost colourless and tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products: ointments, salves, creams, pastes. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizer in the rubber manufacture, as a softener in the textile industry, etc., etc.
Why one should use White Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 11DTM
- Suitable for Cosmetic-, Toiletries-,
- Confectionary-, Food-,
- Rubber-, Textile-,
- High-tech processing
- Colour: White
- Odour: None
- Colour (2" cell) Lovibond max: Max 2.0 Y
- Cone penetration ASTM D 937: 140 - 180
- Congealing Point °C ASTM D 938: 48 - 56
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D 127: 38 - 70
- Viscosity 100 °C ASTM D445: 0,820
International Pharmacopoeia like USP, Eur. Ph. and BP
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.