MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 68 is a Zinc-Free EP hydraulic oil based on high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and a special additive package. To be used for heavy duty hydraulic equipment, light-duty gearboxes, bearings and also for lubrication systems, general lubrication and vacuum pumps (NOT for turbines!). MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 68 can be used in systems with silver parts.
Wire Rope Lubricant Bio 41692MAXOLINE Wire Rope Lubricant Bio 41692 is a semi-fluid, solvent free lubricant for wire rope lubrication designed to meet the arduous lubricant and corrosion prevention requirements of wire ropes working under all conditions.
Why one should use Wire Rope Lubricant Bio 41692For use at dockside, crane ropes, drag lines, water treatment environments, especially when a bio-degradable lubricant is desired. MAXOLINE Wire Rope Lubricant 41692 will penetrate between the rope strands to provide integral lubrication and to provide both internal and external protection against corrosion caused by wet, adverse weather conditions and sea water.
- Excellent internal and external protection, extending rope service life
- The Moly is reducing wear of the rope
- Thin film eleminating fling off and doesn't collect abrasive particles
- Water repellant film ensuring long film life extending re-lubrication intervals
- Ropes clean to handle allowing easy inspection
- Extensive covering power, resulting in economic usage
- Colour: Grey/Black
- Base Oil: Vegetable Oil
- Temperature for use °C: -30 +120
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 320
- Emcor Test: 0:0
- MOS2 %: 3
- Appearance: Semi fluid
- NLGI Number: 00
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.