MAXOLINE Turbine Oil XT ISO VG 32 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected and highly raffinated Group II base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam-, gas- and water turbines. Because of its composition is this turbine oil specially suitable for long service life. In addition to turbine applications is this oil also suitable for the lubricating of hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears and certain bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Cylinder Oil Circo 460
Cylinder Oil Circo 460 is a Mineral oil of high quality which contains no further additives
Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Cylinder Oil Circo 460
- High protection against oxidation,
- Little tendency of forming carbon-like deposit,
- Good protection against corrosion,
- Good anti-wear properties,
- Slight tendency to emulsify,
- High Flash Point
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,906
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 485
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 31,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 95
- Flash Point °C: 323
- Pour Point °C: -11
- Conradson Carbon Residue, %: 0,5
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.