MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 5W50 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Wire Rope Lubricant 41690MAXOLINE Wire Rope Lubricant 41690 is a semi-fluid grease for wire rope lubrication designed to meet the arduous lubricant and corrosion prevention requirements of wire ropes working under all conditions.
Why one should use Wire Rope Lubricant 41690For use at dockside, crane ropes, drag lines, hoists and mobile cranes. MAXOLINE Wire Rope Lubricant 41690 will penetrate between the rope strands to provide integral lubrication and to provide both internal and external protection against corrosion caused by wet, adverse weather conditions and sea water.
- Excellent internal and external protection, extending rope service life
- The Moly is reducing wear of the rope
- Thin film eleminating fling off and doesn't collect abrasive particles
- Water repellant film ensuring long film life extending re-lubrication intervals
- Ropes clean to handle allowing easy inspection
- Extensive covering power, resulting in economic usage
- Colour: Grey/Black
- Base Oil: Mineral Oil
- Temperature for use °C: -40 +120
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 320
- Emcor Test: N.a.
- MOS2 %: 3
- Appearance: Semi fluid
- NLGI Number: 00
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.