Maxtherm 21072 is a Heat Transfer oil formulated from a specially selected solvent refined base oil and special additive package. The product is suitable for use as a heat transfer medium in closed circulating type heat transfer systems, which work with indirect heating and high temperatures (above 100 °C. Up to 300 °C the system will function without an inert type of gas. When the bulk oil temperature is between 300 °C and 320 °C there has to be a slight overpressure of an inert type of gas.
Hydra HVI Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 46
MAXOLINE HYDRA HVI hydraulic oil ISO VG 46 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil containing a High Viscosity additive package for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments which have to work under severe pressures. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Why one should use Hydra HVI Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 46
- A High and stable Viscosity Index
- A very good resistance against anti-foaming, wear and oxidation,
- Fine anti-rust and anti corrosion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,873
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 45
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,33
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 163
- Flash Point °C: 200
- Pour Point °C: -38
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,06
DIN 51524-3 HVLP
AFNOR NF E 48-603 HV
ISO 11158 HV
ASTM D 6158 HV
Cincinnati Machine P-70
Eaton Brochure 694 for 35VQ25A
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.