MAXOLINE high grade Fully Refined Paraffin Wax 64-66 is obtained from de-oiled feed stocks. Meeting international pharmacopoeia, like USP, Ph. Eur.
Hydra Oil ZF 100
MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 100 is a Zinc-Free EP hydraulic oil based on high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and a special additive package. To be used for heavy duty hydraulic equipment, light-duty gearboxes, bearings and also for lubrication systems, general lubrication and vacuum pumps (NOT for turbines!). MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 100 can be used in systems with silver parts.
Why one should use Hydra Oil ZF 100
- Excellent protection against wear
- Excellent stability against oxidation
- Good activity against rust and corrosion
- Very good demulsification properties
- Low pour point
- Very good deaerating and foam-suppressing properties
- Good compatibility with seals/gaskets made of synthetic material
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,883
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 96
- Flash Point °C: 233
- Pour Point °C: -20
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,12
- Sulphate Ash, %: <0,01
Performance LevelDIN 51524-2 HLP, US Steel 126/127, SEB 181 222
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.