MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H46 is a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
HYP Gear Oil SAE 80W90
MAXOLINE HYP Gear Oil SAE 80W90 is for mechanical transmissions, formulated with high quality solvent refined base oils and special EP additives. Multipurpose Gear Oil to be used in Hypoid differentials, gearboxes and other transmissions, for which an EP-transmission is advised.
Why one should use HYP Gear Oil SAE 80W90
- Good resistance against oxidation,
- Good rust preventing, anti corrosion and foam inhibiting properties,
- Low our point,
- Good Extreme Pressure (EP) properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,893
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 148
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,80
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 97
- Flash Point °C: 228
- Pour Point °C: -29
ZF TE-ML 02B/16A/17A/19A
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.