Maxtherm 21072 is a Heat Transfer oil formulated from a specially selected solvent refined base oil and special additive package. The product is suitable for use as a heat transfer medium in closed circulating type heat transfer systems, which work with indirect heating and high temperatures (above 100 °C. Up to 300 °C the system will function without an inert type of gas. When the bulk oil temperature is between 300 °C and 320 °C there has to be a slight overpressure of an inert type of gas.
Industrial Gear Lube EP 1000
MAXOLINE Industrial Gear Lube EP 1000 is a mineral oil based Gear Oil. The additive package is absolutely lead free. * Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Industrial Gear Lube EP 1000
- Excellent resistance towards high pressure and shock loads,
- Highly resistant against high temperatures,
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties,
- Very good prevention from wear,
- Excellent anti-foaming properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,940
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 1000
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 45
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 80
- Flash Point °C: 278
- Pour Point °C: -5
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.